Terms and Conditions
The data collected through this platform will be available to GIW Curation Partners and Content Partners.
1. GIW Curation Partners will have access to all participants’ data and will be sending news, updates, reminders and follow up emails related to Global Intrapreneurs Week to participants.
2. GIW Content partners will have access to only data from participants attending their session, and will use the data to send that specific session related updates before the session and follow up emails with the materials related to the session.
GIW Curation and Content partners will not send any GIW none-related content to participants unless the participants have previously agreed to receive it.
All program facilitators/ speakers and participants of the event grant Global Intrapreneurs Week (GIW) organizers the perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, fee- and royalty-free, sub-licensable right and license to:
(1) Record their participation and appearance on digital or film photography, video, audio, and/or any other medium (collectively, the Recordings).
(2) Reproduce, modify, distribute, publicly display, and/or publicly perform, in print, electronically, or in any other medium, including on the Internet, copies of the Recordings, in whole or in part.
(3) Use their name (or any fictional name), likeness, voice, and/or biographical material and information in connection with these Recordings and Works.
They hereby grant permission to GIW to disclose the Recordings and/or the Works, and any information contained within the Recordings and/or the Works, to third parties, including by posting them on the Internet. All program facilitators/ speakers as well as participants represent that they possess all rights necessary to grant these permissions and acknowledge that this grant of rights is made voluntarily.
All program facilitators/ speakers and participants further agree to release and forever discharge GIW, its agents, employees, and designated representatives from any and all claims in law or equity that I, or their heirs or personal representatives, have or shall have, arising out of GIW’s use of the Recordings and/or the Works.
Subscriptions are taken in compliance with UK Spam Laws detailed in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. No personal details are passed on to third parties nor shared with companies/people outside of the GIW Curation and Content Partners. Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request a copy of personal information held about you by this website’s email newsletter program. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the business address at the bottom of this policy.
Email marketing campaigns published by GIW or its owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity. This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to unsubscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed in the footer of each email campaign. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable clear instructions on how to unsubscribe will by detailed instead.
The Global Intrapreneur Week (GIW) operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by the event organizers. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through a prior written agreement with the user.