Public and private perspectives in creating new narratives and futures for social innovation
During this session we will get to know:
1) DOT Coop’s (leading corporate social innovation and design firm), vision on public-private collaboration to design exciting territorial social innovation narratives, spaces and programs.
2) BBK Kuna social innovation center’s programs to engage with citizens and young social innovators in Bilbao.
3) Understand how Agbar is creating a multi stakeholder platform to activate the SDGs in Barcelona.
4) Know the forums that the Madrid City Council is activating to engage the public administration with the startup sector.
Already registered for GIW2021? No worries, simply add events you want to attend to in your calendar and we will send you the right links!
He is co-founder and business developer at DOT S. Coop an international business innovation firm focused on social
intrapreneurship and innovation design. He has been involved in several intrapreneurship and social innovation projects
for companies like Coca-Cola, Danone, Eroski, AXA, JCDecaux, Fagor, Philips Design, Iberdrola, VidaCaixa, Suez Water
– Aguas de Barcelona, Barcelona Activa and Orbea.
He is lecturer and a team-coach at Mondragon Team Academy (Mondragon University, School of Management), the president and co-founder of Impact HUB Donostia – San Sebastián S. Coop. and also is also co-founder of the food start up Friday Foods.
He was selected by Ashoka as Young Changemaker Leader and is part of the BMW Foundation Responsible Leaders Network. He is also currently an Aspen Institute Spain alumni and a Marshall Memorial Fellow (MMF2020) of the German Marshall Fund of the United States.